Jennifer Johnson & Associates Assisting with COVID-19 Recovery
The global pandemic of the Coronavirus is unsettling as cases and related deaths rise. Jennifer Johnson & Associates are monitoring and being proactive with our families, clients, and communities at large. We are assisting local home health and home care agencies to activate their emergency preparedness plan.
- Continue to implement infection control measures to stop the spread of germs:
- Hand washing (20 seconds)
- Sneezing and coughing etiquette by sneezing and coughing onto your upper sleeve instead of your hands
- Do not report to work/school when experiencing signs or symptoms of respiratory infection (fever, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, runny nose and difficulty breathing)
- If you or a loved one experience signs and symptoms of respiratory infection, please notify your doctor immediately for further instruction
- Call 911 immediately for respiratory distress
- If you or your loved ones have compromised immune systems, please avoid large gatherings and avoid being around anyone exhibiting symptoms of respiratory infection to reduce risk of exposure and/or respiratory compromise
During this time of national emergency, please continue to practice prevention and keep abreast of measures and resources that our government and teams of health professionals and businesses are implementing, including local testing sites and access to care and treatment. We will continue to monitor, practice prevention and be proactive while working in our local community.
The Philadelphia Department of Commerce is working on a BUSINESS RELIEF PACKAGE and they need your input. This survey – https://www.surveymonkey.
Lastly, our prayers go out to those and their families who have acquired coronavirus and those who have died because of it.
For up-to-date information on coronavirus, go to:
Pennsylvania Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
Philadelphia, Pa news: https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/live/coronavirus-covid19-philadelphia-pennsylvania-new-jersey-confirmed-case-updates-news-20200313.html